Reaper's Property

Reaper's Property  - Joanna Wylde So this was one hell of a Ride, however, but this book has fallen victim to the tragic overhype in my opinion. I really liked Horse, and Marie at some times. I enjoyed the motorcycle banter, but passed that there really wasn't much plot, and even though the author tried to add some extra story in there, in my opinion it wasn't very fulfilling.

Marie has had shit handed to her all he life, no daddy, drug-addicted mother, smart but stupid brother, and a husband who likes to use her face as a punching bag. But she wants to change what she can, and that's when she meets the beautiful, dirty talking, bike riding, funny, Horse (his real name is actually worse so I'm not gonna use it).

Now Horse, is a man who knows what he wants, and he will do whatever it takes to get it. That said I have to say I didn't appreciate how fast he fell for Marie, while I liked their playful banter, especially the text messages. I know I am one of the few people who didn't have a problem with his treatment of Marie, I think he had his feelings hurt, and he definitively wants to wear his heart on his sleeve.

I did enjoy the other members of the MC, I thought for the most part they were funny, and guys being guys. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes bikers, the hype might not be deserved, but I do think this was a fun and good book. A quick read, and Horse is worth it for me. I will continue the series, though, I hope that we get to see more of the old ladies as well as the bikers.