Taking Control

Taking Control - Jen Frederick So here we are book 2, after the blow at the end of book one it's hard to imagine how these two can get passed all that has happened to them. I have to say that I thought that this book was even better than the first one. We got to see Ian at a really low point, a point that made him really reach out and hold on to Victoria. And for the first time Victoria was really able to help him. I think she really was the star of this book, more than Ian. There was a point in this book where I just fell so deep in love with Tiny its not even funny. She was so strong and determined to be for Ian what he was for her. The relationship that develops between these two is just so beautiful there are not words to describe how much I enjoy them. I loved getting to know the posse better. Ian has some great friends and the author has promised us more of them.
My one disappointment, I really wanted Malcolm to be a better person, I wanted him to be a better friend to Victoria in the end, and I didn't get that, but its cool.

Loved this book I already have a hankering to reread. Jen Frederick, I am officially a member of your fanclub!

***ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review***