Sticks & Stones

Sticks & Stones - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban I really enjoyed another adventure with Ty and Zane, although this started out as a vacation, a quick hike in the woods turned pretty damn close to deadly. The pace of this book is pretty fast, and there is alot of action packd into the second half. Watching the relationship between Ty and Zane develop (or at least move forward in their heads) was definately hard on my emotions. I know that there are real feelings between these two, but just like their not sure of what it means I'm not sure either. It is clear that Deuce (Ty's brother) is trying to help both the guys confront their emotions which neither seems willing to do yet (tho Ty might be more ready than Zane). But that said, there were some great moments one again, Ty's mouth is so funny and smart, and the back and forth with him and his brother and even their mother is so funny and sweet. I realy enjoyed meeting all of Ty's family and i agree with both Zane and Deuce that the entire family is crazy, and at the same time loving and fun! Can't wait to see where these two go in the next installment.