Futures and Frosting

Futures and Frosting - Tara Sivec Gavin was just as funny the second time around, and now that he and Drew and frenemies the entertainment was even better!. Carter is just as sweet adn nervous as the first time, he just wants to make Claire happy, and with him. It's clear that he and Gavin are building a great relationship, and they are being an awesome threesome (along with Claire of course). My only issue is that the storyline was boring and nonsensical. I think that while I enjoyed the many jokes, this book could've been done in 50 pages and slapped onto the end of [bc:Seduction and Snacks|15704001|Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers, #1)|Tara Sivec|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1344367750s/15704001.jpg|21365702]. or better storyline was needed. I thought that these awesome characters got cheated out of a worthy storyline.

So I'm not going to recommend this book, I will say don't get our expectations too high. This was a fun visit with the entire crew I just wish the plot was better.