Color of Loneliness

Color of Loneliness - Madeleine Beckett This was not the most original story, in fact it reminds me very much of one of my favorite books from last year (though this was published first so I'm not accusing anyone of anything) now I have to say that I loved Myra as a leading lady. I think more than anything the author did an incredible job of building this relationship. She has these two characters that really compliment each other, now that said Dylan...
Dylan.
Dylan.
Let me be honest, I don't think I could be with a guy like Dylan, but for 4 days, I could not get him out of head. He consumed all of my idle thoughts, first, why was he such a dick, and then, why on earth would this happen to this man? So much has happened to make him who he is, and when you learn what that is the love that flows out for him is unbelievable.
Another character that I loved was Suzie who is Myra's best friend, I think she hands down gets the award for the best best friend ever! I don't think that this book would be as memorable without her. The way she supports Myra is so beautiful, and fulfilling. I think that this is just a hidden gem. I regret I waited so long to read it.