The Angel (The Original Sinners)

The Angel (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz "Fetishes... They're the pet you feed or the beast that eats you. We'll feed you beast until it's tamed oui?"

Tiffany Reisz has done it again. She has made me contemplate the mysteries of the universe in a world of BDSM. I think that she should not be allowed to unleash such thought-provoking literature on the general population. I have to say that this book just like the last was written to make you want to stop doing what you’re currently doing and just read, you can’t consume this series, it consumes you.

A good morning so far - she'd been fucked by her favorite man, hugged by her favorite boy, and adored by her favorite Angel.

We meet Nora, Soren, Kingsley, Griffin and Michael one year after the events of the last book. Nora is back being Soren’s sub, Kingsely is still king of the underground. Griffin, is still the spoilt trust fund baby he always was, hiding out from his parents. And Michael, is struggling but getting through life as a young kinkster. Its nice to see them all in good places, especially Nora and Soren. In the first book, we saw the glimpses of the way in which Wes viewed their love, but not having his biased opinion, as weird and kinky as it got ( there was blood play ) I saw what Nora sees in him. Soren loves her to an unhealthy end, but he loves her, with all her faults, all her perfect, all her kinks, he loves her. And the same can be said for her, and him, she loves him, so much.

Maybe Soren's heart was so strong because it was so scarred.

I don’t want to give too much away but this book was really about Soren, it was his story, the circumstances that have shaped him into the man he is today. And I fell hard for him, I cried for him, I cheered for him, and now I just want him to be happy, but I think that he might need to leave the priesthood in order to be happy, and I don’t think he can do that, unless he knows that Nora wants him to, and can be with him . I think that hearing Soren talk about his relationship with Nora, how it started, why it continued, how he feels about her, it really helped me to understand why he was willing to wait, to just watch as she spent those five years away from him, so close and yet so far.

Griffin Fiske... He was Kingsley's finds seven years ago. Griffin had been only twenty-one then but he was damaged, dangerous and dead sexy - Kingsely's favorite combination.

Griffin is my fave of the kink crew. I love his playful banter with everyone around him. I like him and Nora, I honestly think that they would make a great couple, but Griff explains why he and Nora can’t be together, and I could see what he was saying. But Griffin is also a switch, but when he’s a Dom, he does it so well. But its clear that unlike with Soren, the Dom in Griff is a game he plays in the bedroom, and when he’s in the lifestyle, but on an average Tuesday morning, Griff is a bisexual with his partner and there is nothing more to the two of them.

If it's an abomination Dad you;re just doing it wrong. Bear down hard, then release, It'll fit bettter." Michael nearly shouted the words.

Michael, I think if Soren is the antihero, Michael is the hero. He was just such a great guy, he is such a real teenager, but he has all these things going on inside him. I loved how Soren, and Nora took care of him. I think they both knew that things could’ve ended very differently if they hadn’t stepped in and Michael is so grateful to both of them. The relationship that develops between Nora and Michael, is just so beautiful. She loved that boy, and more than anything in the world she wanted him to be happy, and she would do anything to see that ending come to fruition.

We value the most what we must sacrifice to have. I never want Griffin taking Michael for granted. I don't think he ever will.

I did not really care of the reporter storyline, except as a means of driving the the uncovering of background of the relationships between Soren, Kingsley and Nora. Outside of that I really didn’t get the need for her to even be there. Unlike the Zach storyline which was so much more interesting and just better.

Now there are some other things I want to say about this book, but only for those who have read it so I’m spoilering.

I can’t believe that Nora was pregnant, and for Kingsley nonetheless. I think that was the beginning of the end for Eleanor and Soren. And while I know that Soren doesn’t fully understand why Nora left him all those years ago, I think that the fact that he is still willing to let her be with other guys is an issue. I have a feeling that one of things that Nora is attracted to in Wes, is that he gets jealous of the other men in her life. And I think that while she knows that Soren owns her, she wants him to act like he does. its just a hunch, knowing Nora I could be completely wrong.

I loved this book just as much as the first one, I feel that I’ve gotten to know each of the characters so much better. I feel like the pace at which Tiffany is unraveling these character's lives is more than perfect. I can’t wait for the Prince.