Deacon - Kristen Ashley Deacon

Deacon

I know that those were more words than you said to Cassie in the first 5 years of your relationship, but I can't help but love you. KA knows how to write a mysterious character, that is for sure. I fell in love with Deacon much like Cassidy at first site, with his dead eyes, and lack of a vocabulary. And just like Cassidy, I longed for him to come back for those few days and say 2 words to her every time. There is no one thing about this man that makes him unforgettable, its everything. It's the way he left, and then came back and declared them together, its the way he did all the small things without her even having to think about it, its the way that after over a yer of not opening up, once he new it was for sure the information came gushing out. It was the fact that he was kinky and he loved and embraced that she was also kinky (and I didn't know this, but KA can write some pretty hot kink). Deacon is a broken man, and he is broken in the worst way. And I couldn't imagine a better woman than Cassie to take those broken pieces and lovingly put them back together again. I have no complaints about this book. I have to say that Deacon is now one of my fave KA Alpha's ever (shut up if you've read my other reviews and heard this at least 10 times, I can't help that I usually fall head over heels for these guys). I think this was a story that had so much build up, I spent half the book just waiting for something to go wrong, and when it did I was so sad cause I didn't know how they were going to fix of all it, but KA did it in the most realistic way possible and its another reason I keep coming back for more from her, cause she knows just how to make everything perfect again.

Loved this book so much... if you're on the fence, get off, go inside, get a glass of wine, and sit down in your fave chair and start reading right effing now!