Hard Knocks: An Ultimate Novella

Hard Knocks: An Ultimate Novella - Lori Foster ARC provided by Harlequin via NetGalley in exchange for honest Review

WOW Just WOW!

I know I always say this but Lori Foster knows how to write romance, and she also know how to write fighters and their alphaness. I love them both. Gage and Harper don't have an overly elaborate story cause to be perfectly honest they don't need one. I really like how cool Harper is, she comes in, hangs with the guys, she tries to not be in Gage's way, which is a bit diffferent from most heroines. But when she realizes that he wants to reach out to her, she makes the first move which is just awesome. I also loved that she understood the fact that he was a fighter, and that was important to him. And Gage can't be described by me, so go out and read this book ASAP.

Overall awesome story, very very short but very effective, I loved meeting some of the guys from the series, can't wait for Armie's book, cause if its what I think it is, I really wanna know just how kinky LF is willing to get!