No Limits

No Limits - Lori Foster ARC provided by Harlequin via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

I knew from the moment I read about Cannon in Dash of Peril I would love him. I already saw him as an out and out hero after what he did for Yvette, but this book just made me fall for him all over again. Cannon was just such a caring, compassionate, sincere hero. He was so incredible it was hard to not just want to tell him forget Yvette and come over here.

Yvette had been through a lot in her young life. And now she’d lost the only family she’d ever known (her grandfather) and was forced to come back and deal with her inheritance after being gone for 5 years. But this was not a smut book, this book had so many other elements. Watching these two work their way back to each other, watching them try to deal with the many issues that are affecting their possible relationship. I loved that Cannon was ready to be with Yvette, and he made that clear to all of the people around him.
I think the fact that there are so many obstacles for the two of them to overcome, was sometimes frustrating to read. Every time there was progress something would come and knock them back. But I loved the perseverance of Cannon, he would clearly do anything to make Yvette happy.

The supporting cast was awesome as well. I know that this series is going to be following these guys and I can’t wait to get more of them! I feel like I can’t wait to learn about their relationships especially Armie cause I think he was just a woot. And where LF seems to be taking this story, its going to be an uphill battle for him.

Great book so much happened, but as with most of these books it really is about the story line and characters and both Yvette and Cannon were amazing as expected. I loved this book, and I can’t wait for the new additions to this series!