Losing Control

Losing Control - Jen Frederick OMG THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING I COULDN'T STOP READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

This book was way better than I could ever dream. I have read Jen Frederick before, but this was just mind blowing. I could not even fathom the fact that I was going to love this book this much. I have not a single complaint (and believe me I tried). Ian and Victoria were just both such great characters. And I loved that she was so independent and so sweet at the same time. I really loved Ian, he was super focused, but at the same time he had all these other parts to him. The way he related so easily to Sophia (Victoria’s mother) the way he cared for her without any ulterior motives. The development of the relationship between the main characters was so organic, and I liked that while there was a push and pull but it wasn’t unnecessarily drawn out.

I can’t say too much without giving the story away except to say that I really liked the Malcolm side story and I hope that develops more in the next book. I can’t wait to see how the Howe story ends because there is so much contention at the end. I loved Victoria’s determination to give something to Ian, and its not at of guilt at all. But out of wanting to be an equal with Ian in any small way. Loved every moment of this book, and stayed up really late to finish it cause I could not sleep without finishing. I’ve already jumped into the next book as well.